As the guidance provided by the government is continuously changing, we want to ensure that all clients are up to date with our latest advancements and safety measures we put in place. Our policy page will be changed in accordance with the latest government updates, so the information provided is accurate for our services.
Latest Update – 5th April 2021
We are pleased to announce that following the government’s announcement on the 5th April, One Stop will be open for business as of 12th April. All of our dry cleaning services will be available for all clients, and our team will be maintaining strict COVID-19 measures to ensure that both they, and you, are safe throughout your visit. Please find out more about our COVID policy below, and we look forward to seeing you.
Our COVID-19 Policy
To ensure that our services are safe for our team and clients, we have put strict safety measures in place. When visiting our store, our team will follow government guidance, and we kindly ask that you also respect the safety of our team with the following:
- 1. All clients must wear a face covering or shield when entering our store. Please also disinfect your hands when entering and leaving the store.
- 2. There is a maximum number of customers in the store at one time, so please patiently stand outside until you are asked to enter.
- 3. If you or anyone you have been in contact with are showing symptoms or have tested positive, then you must not enter our store, and you should isolate.
- 4. If any of our team show signs of infection, they will immediately be asked to remain at home, and all those that came into contact will also be asked to isolate.
- 5. Our team have been provided with hand sanitiser, face-covering and additional PPE for their own and client safety.